I intend to post draft copies of my work here for my fans to comment, and will remove all but the first chapter when I publish.
All rights reserved, no copying of any portion of my writing without permission. Copyright Sarah J Waldock.
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Both Monty and Simon's poetry out and live
Two very different books out today; Monty, the flying mouse, reading level 3.4
I am glad you like it! I am considering a series where Monty and Cecil do things like deal with a fly-tipper, and other issues, aimed also at engaging the interest of older slow readers.
Congratulations on both
ReplyDeleteMany thanks! Simon is so chuffed. he feels he has made a real contribution to history now.
DeleteNicely done!
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeleteMonty has just been delivered, thank you. A lovely little book!
ReplyDeleteBarbara
I am glad you like it! I am considering a series where Monty and Cecil do things like deal with a fly-tipper, and other issues, aimed also at engaging the interest of older slow readers.
DeleteThat sounds great.
Deletethank you!
DeleteCongratulations! I am very happy for you! Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks! The Maple Leaf forever! welcome aboard! hoping to get back to posting a daily chapter soon.
ReplyDelete