I intend to post draft copies of my work here for my fans to comment, and will remove all but the first chapter when I publish.
All rights reserved, no copying of any portion of my writing without permission. Copyright Sarah J Waldock.
enjoy! it grew a little under my editor's demands for more period specific details - she reckonned people in general might not know who was king at the time and what music there was.
Ooh, goodie to both.....
ReplyDelete...And I just posted chapter 1
ReplyDeleteGot it, thank you. Looking forward to returning to the world of the Armitages’.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed Chapter 1 of the new Christmas story.. I think a bit of snow will be welcome over the next few weeks. Thanks.
enjoy! it grew a little under my editor's demands for more period specific details - she reckonned people in general might not know who was king at the time and what music there was.
Deletethings are cold and some things get very hot....