Tuesday, August 25, 2026

a new face for 'Cousin Prudence'

 So, I revamped my first ever Regency, 'Cousin Prudence'  and also managed to make some of my own A+ content, only on the US page as yet, and not all of them, but I'm getting there. 

Just revamped my first regency in time for the august bank holiday
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CH33ZDC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1484061683 

 






 

4 comments:

  1. These images are gorgeous and definitely attract the eye and then the story lines indicated on them, are very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the loveliest pictures, and finally (for unknowing AI creations), perfectly fitting to the story! I suppose you had a lot of work with them, but they are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They didn't take too much tweaking, on the whole, though I did about 10 iterations to get the not-quite-phaeton and four. It kept giving me 3, then it gave me 5 so I just airbrushed one out in PSP. And they are abreast not two and two, but AI does not understand horses and carriages at all. I am glad you like them!

      Delete